Custom Search

Saturday, October 18, 2008

Ringtones Takes Me Back to My Childhood Days


I was born in 1968, so I've seen a tremendous growth in ringtones. When I was a child, there was a telephone in my bedroom which had a common cabinet with a school office that my mother worked at. I remember the phone's ringtone was the original ringtone in the world, just a simple continuous bell that rang loudly. It annoyed but I did like it because I could say hello to others and roar at someone to receive the call. I always got excited when it rang and the ringtone impressed me so deeply that I can't forget it.

When I grew up, the world changed and the phone's ringtone also changed, nowadays there are many different kinds of ringtones in our life. One day, my mother brought a cute telephone having twelve music ringtones, it had folk music, pop music, jazz and piano music among others, each one sounding better than the other. In the end I selected pop as the ringtone of my choice. One weekend, a group of friends dropped in, we were all playing cards in my study room while one of my friend, a smart girl was watching TV in my drawing room. Suddenly, the telephone rang, the right ringtone, a charming pop song filled the air, the girl danced to the music and forgot to take the receiver. She told me what had happened when she was about to leave, but I knew my father had missed an important call.

Two days later, my dad changed the phone tone as he came to know what had happened. The phone tone was back to the original ringtone. I am old now and my father is long gone but I still possess my old telephone and cherish it's unique original bell - which happens to be ringing non stop as I try to concentrate on writing.

If you want to know more about Mobile Ringtone then feel free to Download Ringtones.

No comments: